1. General Information
We are happy to have you, your friends and your family as our guests at the NAS Pensacola. We will do everything to ensure that your Base*FEST Powered by USAA experience is safe and enjoyable.
Base*FEST is free and open to the community;
Gates open at 3:30pm
All ID holders and guest must use the Main Front Gate entrance for Base*FEST
4. Other Activities
Base*FEST will feature food & beverages with local flavors, photo ops, gaming, lounges, and giveaways
5. What to Bring
We ask for your cooperation in keeping potentially dangerous items safely outside the concert site. At the entry points to the concert all bags will be inspected and subject to refusal by security. It is recommended that guest minimize the number and size of permitted items to reduce the inspection time prior to access into the concert area. Please note that all vehicles are subject to search prior to entering the base.
In order to keep possibly dangerous items outside the concert site, ALL bags will be briefly inspected as you come through concert entry points and all individuals are subject to search.
To keep delays to a minimum, remember that the following items are not permitted on to the concert site and may be confiscated:
- All weapons (regardless of permit) including: firearms, knives (including pocket knives and multi-tools), walking sticks (except for handicap use) and all other items that the security force deems dangerous. Any confiscated items will not be returned.
- Ice chests or coolers
- Backpacks/most large bags
- Outside food & drink
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades or skateboards
All permitted items will be inspected prior to admission to the concert area. It is strongly recommended that guest minimize the number and size of permitted items to reduce access time into the concert area.
- Folding chairs, lawn chairs, blankets
- PCS/cellular phones & tablets
- Small purses or diaper bags
- Cameras and camcorders
- Children's wagons (non-motorized)
- Hand held umbrellas
- Strollers and wheelchairs
6. Other Info
Smoking (cigarettes and e-cigarettes) is only permitted in designated smoking areas located in front of the Port-a- Potties.
Bicycles: For safety reasons bicycles are prohibited base access for the concert.
Motorcycles: Motorcyclists must wear helmets, reflective vests, closed toed shoes and long sleeves.
• Unattended bags and packages will be removed from the premises
• Sun protection, including hat, long-sleeved shirts and long pants and sunscreen are recommended
• Water will be available for sale throughout the concert area
• Wear comfortable footgear; you may need to walk long distances
7. Disclaimer. No federal or DoD endorsement implied.